|A picturesque Hill Station Located north west of the Capital City Shimla. We have some excellent packages for you at this Beautiful Cricketing Paradise like our adventure bucket offers where we give you ample adventure opportunities in just one package. You can also behold the beautiful Dhauladhar range up close from this beautiful hill station.
Day 1:- Delhi/Chandigarh – Dharamshala
On arrival at Chandigarh/ Pathankot meet our representative drive to Dharamshala / Mcleodganj. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2:- Dharamshala
Morning after breakfast, proceed visit Norbulinka Institute, Cricket Stadium, Tea Gardens and Church of St John. Later in the afternoon drive to Naddi enroute visiting Dal Lake. Get panoramic sunset view over the Dhauladhar mountain range. Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:- Dharamshala
Today after breakfast visit some of the local sightseeing like the Dalai Lama temple Complex, Bhagsu temple/water fall and explore the market of Mcleodganj. Evening will be at leisure. Rest Overnight at Hotel
Day 4:- Dharamshala to Dalhousie
Distance covered: 152 kms
Time Taken: 4-5 hrs
Today in the morning get ready to move to Dalhousie. Arrival at Dalhousie and visit the local attraction of Dalhousie like have Kala Top, Panchpurra and Chamera Lake. Spend your best time over there. In the evening move to your respective hotels. Evening will be at leisure. Have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 5:- Excursion to Khajjiar (Dalhousie)
Distance covered: 25 kms
Time Taken: 1 to 2 hrs
Today after breakfast, get ready for the whole day excursion to Khajjiar. Is is just a one hour ride from Dalhousie. Khajjiar sits on a small plateau with a small stream-fed lake in the middle that has been covered over with weeds. The hill station is surrounded by meadows and forests. It is about 6,500 feet (2,000 m) above sea level in the foothills of the Dhauladhar ranges of the Western Himalayas and peaks can be seen in the distance. After enjoying your time over there. Get back to Dalhousie. Evening will be at leisure. Have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 6:- Departure
On this day after breakfast get ready for your departure to your respective destination.
• Accommodation for 5 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
• Services of an A/C Etios car / A/C Swift Dzire(in standard, premium, package)
• Services of Alto Car (Budget package)
• Services of Breakfast & Dinner as per Itinerary (in standard, premium, package)
• Services of Only Breakfast (Budget package)
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
· Any expense caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays/cancellations, accidents, riots, strikes etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
On Bookings made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
On Bookings made 10 to 20 Days or more before arrival:-
On Bookings made 7 Days or more before arrival:-
On Cancellation made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
On Cancellation made 10 to 20 Days before arrival:-
On Cancellation made 7 Days before arrival:-
On Cancellation made 24 – 48 hours before arrival:-