Located North of Himachal Pradesh touching the East side of District Chamba is District Lahaul And Spiti. Lahaul means The Middle Land As it’s the only thing that stands between India and China Occupied Tibet. Every one follows a single religion here which is the Vajrayana Buddhism a Tantric sect of Buddhism. So if you’re into rare cultures this is the place for you. Adventure in Lahaul & Spiti is inborn because of its difficult terrain and extreme climate.
Day 1:- Delhi/Chandigarh – Manali
Met upon arrival at Delhi/ Chandigarh and take a transfer to Shimla by overnight car.
Day 2: Manali to Chandertal
Today after breakfast we will move to the mesmerizing Chandertal lake. This day our first destination will be Rohtang pass which is a famous tourist destination and later on to Gramphu , Chatrru and Batal. Rest over night at campsites.
Day 3:- Chandertal to Kaza
This day after breakfast we will move to Kaza. In between you will visit places like kunzum Pass , Lossar and Rangrik. Rest overnight at hotel.
Day 4:- Kaza (Ki , Kibber )
After breakfast, we will visit Ki monastery which is among the oldest Monasteries of the Region. After that we will visit Kibber Village (A famous spot for wildlife and snow leopard spotting.) Later in the evening you can opt for shopping.
Day 5:- Kaza (Comic, Langza, Hikkim)
Today we will move to Comic village one of the highest habitable village (4440 M). Enjoy the view and move to Hikkim Village (Highest village having Post Office) , forget watsapp here you can send a post card from the highest post office to someone special as a souvenir. Later visit to Langza and then to Kaza.
Day 6:- Kaza– Manali
This day we will move back to Manali which is going to be a long ride. Rest overnight at hotel.
Day 7:- Manali – Delhi/Chandigarh (Departure)
This day after breakfast get ready for your departure to your respective destination.
· Accommodation for 6 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Services of an A/C Etios car / A/C Swift Dzire as per itinerary
· Services of Breakfast & Dinner as per Itinerary
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
On Bookings made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for Booking confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival.
On Bookings made 10 to 20 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival
On Bookings made 7 Days or more before arrival:-
- 50% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 50% to be paid on arrival.
On Cancellation made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 15% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 10 to 20 Days before arrival:-
- 50% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 7 Days before arrival:-
- 80% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 24 – 48 hours before arrival:-
- 100% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.