Located north of the Capital of the State Shimla, is the Valley of Gods named after The Sage Manu, Manali. A beautiful tapestry of snowcapped mountains that can lay a spell on you.Since being a little village with few houses, to being the summer capital of India in the colonial times Shimla has a lots of tales to share with you about its incredible historical journey through the sands of time. Plus its mesmerizing views will simply take your breath away. Looking for adventure tighten your seat belts, Shimla will never let you down as far as adventure is concerned.
Day 1:- Delhi – Shimla
Distance covered: 355 KM
Time Taken: 8 – 9 Hours
On arrival at Delhi meet our representative board your cab and take a transfer to Shimla by cab. After reaching check-in to your hotel have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing – Kufri
Today after breakfast around 8:30 Am – 9 Am proceed to Jakhu Temple one of the famous temple of Shimla situated at a height of 8000 ft. After that around 11:30 AM move to Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters which is just an hour away from Shimla over there also visit Kufri Zoo and Adventure Resort. Later in the evening visit some of the local attractions of Shimla like Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town hall & shopping. Have dinner and comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3:- Shimla – Kullu – Manali
Distance covered: 270 KM
Duration: 6 – 7 Hours
Get up for a ride to Manali one of the most amazing and beautiful routes of Himachal. On way stopover at the divine Kullu Valley. The drive will be full of scenic beauties and exotic view of natural landscapes. On the way visit Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam some of the famous places of Himachal. After reaching check-in to your hotel have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 4:- Manali-Excursion to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
After breakfast, around 9 am get ready for a full day tour to Rohtang Pass/Rohtang snow point. (Closed on Tuesday). On return, visit Solang Valley. You can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding, Zorbing, and Skiing (subject to snow) on direct payment basis. Return back to Manali around 2 Pm. In the afternoon visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and walk to the nearby picturesque Vashisht temple known for its hot sulphur springs. Have dinner and stay at hotel.
Day 5:- Manali – Local Sightseeing
On this day after breakfast, get ready for white water River Rafting from Bhuntar to Raison. Later in the afternoon visit some of the local sightseeing of Manali like the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Manu Temple and Club House. Evening will be at leisure. Have dinner and rest overnight at hotel.
Day 6:- Manali – Delhi (Departure)
Distance covered: 540 km
Duration: 11 – 12 Hours
This day after breakfast get ready for your departure to your respective destination.
· Accommodation for 5 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Services of an A/C Etios car / Swift Dzire (in standard, premium, package)
· Services of Alto Car (Budget package)
· Services of Breakfast & Dinner as per Itinerary (in standard, premium, package)
· Services of Only Breakfast (Budget package)
. White Water River Rafting
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· Rohtang snow point/Rohtang pass sightseeing will be done by Manali local taxi union’s vehicle
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Hotel Green View/Hotel Woodland/Hotel Atithi/ Hotel Harsha
Hotel Silvermoon/Hotel Shailraj/ Hotel Crystal/ Hotel Alpine/Hotel Himgiri
Hotel Rasiq/Rahat Regency/Alpine Heritage/Aangan Regency/Deepwoods
Hotel Hollywood/Shaina Mareema Cottage/New Ambika International
Hotel Le Royale/ The cedar Grand / Hotel Southgate
Snow Peak Retreat/Snow Touch Resort/River Country resort
|No. Of Rooms||1||1||1|
On Bookings made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for Booking confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival.
On Bookings made 10 to 20 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival
On Bookings made 7 Days or more before arrival:-
- 50% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 50% to be paid on arrival.
On Cancellation made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 15% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 10 to 20 Days before arrival:-
- 50% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 7 Days before arrival:-
- 80% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 24 – 48 hours before arrival:-
- 100% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.