Ancient Mountain region of the beautiful Indian State Jammu & Kashmir Which Starts from Kunlun Mountain range towards the north and the main great Himalayas towards the south. Comprising of people from different descents, this place is the shining desert which is born and raised in the chillingly cold lap of colossal mountains.
We offer plenty of power packed packages for this destination, like taking an adventurous ride across the whole Ladakh Region. So you can enjoy Motor Biking, Camping, and some extreme level trekking in Ladakh area with Rucksack Adventure.
Day 1:- Arrival in Leh (Acclimatization)
On arrival at Leh airport meet our cab representative and transfer to your hotel for your check-in. As this is the first day your trip at Leh take rest to acclimatize yourself. Have dinner and rest overnight at hotel.
Day 2:- Leh (Local Sightseeing)
On this day after breakfast get ready to visit some of the local sightseeing of Leh, like Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, Shey Palace and Hemis Monastery and Sindhu Ghat. After enjoy your day return back to your hotel and have dinner.
Day 3:- Leh – Nubra Valley
Today after Breakfast, move towards Highest Motorable Road of The World, KhardungLa Pass. Have a cup of Tea there, get yourself clicked with the Khardungla Signboard by BRO & proceed towards Nubra Valley visiting Diksit Monastery enroute. Check-in at Camps, freshen up & later you can have a Double Hump Bactarian Camel Ride. Don’t forget to click this unique mammal, found in cold Desert. It was once used to carry the trade material on silk route to Central Asia. Have dinner and rest overnight at hotel.
Day 4:- Nubra – Pangong
After Breakfast, check out from camps. Later proceed for one of the most beautiful & scenic, salt water Pangong Lake at Spangmik via Changla Pass (17350 ft). Enjoy the bonfire in evening with your friends. Overnight at Camps.
Day 5:- Pangong – Leh
This day after breakfast move to Leh. On arrival check in to your homestay/hotel and rest overnight.
Day 6:- Departure
This day after breakfast get ready for your departure to your respective destination.
· Accommodation for 5 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Services of an A/C SUV Car (in standard, premium, package)
· Services of a Sedan Car (Budget package)
· Services of Breakfast & Dinner as per Itinerary (in standard, premium, package)
· Services of Only Breakfast (Budget package)
· Welcome Drink on arrival
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Permits for Nubra or Pangong Lake.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Hotel The Ladakh
Apple Nubra Cottages
|No. Of Rooms||1|
On Bookings made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for Booking confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival.
On Bookings made 10 to 20 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival
On Bookings made 7 Days or more before arrival:-
- 50% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 50% to be paid on arrival.
On Cancellation made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 15% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 10 to 20 Days before arrival:-
- 50% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 7 Days before arrival:-
- 80% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 24 – 48 hours before arrival:-
- 100% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.