Located North of Himachal Pradesh touching the East side of District Chamba is District Lahaul And Spiti. Lahaul means The Middle Land As it’s the only thing that stands between India and China Occupied Tibet. Every one follows a single religion here which is the Vajrayana Buddhism a Tantric sect of Buddhism. So if you’re into rare cultures this is the place for you. Adventure in Lahaul & Spiti is inborn because of its difficult terrain and extreme climate.
Day 1:- Delhi – Narkanda
Distance covered: 405 kms
Time Taken: 9 to 10 hrs
On arrival at Delhi meet our representative and after that move to Narkanda by car. After reaching check-in to your hotel. Have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2:- Narkanda – Sangla
Distance covered: 160 kms
Time Taken: 5 hrs
This day after breakfast move to Sangla. On arrival at Sangla ckeck-in to your hotel have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 3:- Sangla – Kalpa
Distance covered: 40 kms
Duration: 2 to 3 hrs
This day after breakfast move to visit the amazingly beautiful Chitkul Village which is the last inhabited village in the valley, after visiting Chitkul we drive to Kalpa. On arriaval at Kalpa we will get a spectacular view of Mt. Kinner Kailash (6500 m). Have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 4:- Kalpa – Tabo
Distance Covered: 150Kms
Time Taken: 5 to 6hrs
Today after breakfast move to Tabo. On the way visit beautiful Nako Village which is famous for its Nako Lake. (As you have moved in high altitude you can witness the lower density of air, so drink as much water as you can). In between you will also visit Maling nala, Chango and Sumdo (last village of kinnaur) after this you will be entering Spiti Valley. On arrival at Tabo Check in to your hotel and rest overnight.
Day 5:- Tabo – Kaza
Distance covered: 50 kms
Time Taken: 1 to 2 hrs
This day after breakfast get ready to visit Tabo Monastery. It is believed that it is among the oldest monetary and build in just 1day. After that move to Dhankar Monastery which is famous for its Tibetan architecture. After this move to Kaza which is the administrative headquarters of Lahaul & Spiti. On arrival check in to your hotel and rest overnight.
Day 6:- Kaza (Ki,Kibber)
Today after breakfast move to visit the monastery and Tibetan Monk’s like Sakya, Ki Monastery, Kibber Village, Tangyud Monastery which is located at a distance of 4 Kms from Kaza. This place is a popular destination among those practicing Buddhism and is 4587 meters above the sea level. Have dinner and rest overnight at hotel.
Day 7:- Kaza (Comic, Langza, Hikkim)
Today we will move to Comic village one of the highest habitable village (4440 M). Enjoy the view and move to Hikkim Village (Highest village having Post Office) , forget watsapp here you can send a post card from the highest post office to someone special as a souvenir. Later visit to Langza and then to Kaza. Have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 8:- Kaza – Chandertaal lake
Distance covered: 110 Kms
Time Taken: 5 to 6 hrs
On this day after breakfast move to Chandertaal. In between you will visit Kunzum Pass (4590 m). After reaching check-in to your campsite. Have dinner and rest overnight at starry Camps.
Day 9:- Chandertaal – Manali
Distance covered: 120 Kms
Time Taken: 6 to 7 hrs
Today after having breakfast we will move to Manali crossing the famous Rohtang Pass and Keylong . After reaching Manali have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 10:- Manali – Delhi (Departure)
Distance covered: 540 kms
Time Taken: 12 hrs 30 min
Let’s depart to our respective destinations with a bag full of memories which you will cherish for a lifetime.
· Accommodation for 9 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
• Services of an A/C Swift Dzire/ Etios Car as per itinerary.
• Services of Breakfast & Dinner as per Itinerary.
• Welcome Drink on arrival.
• Hotel and Transport Taxes.
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
· Any expense caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays/cancellations, accidents, riots, strikes etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Hotel Mountview/Pines and Peak Hotel
Hotel Tridev & Bhagti
Hotel Neema Regency
Hotel Deyzor/Spiti Heritage
Chandertal Blue Camps/Nomadic Camps
Shaina Mareema Cottage/ New Ambica International
|No. Of Rooms||1 or 2|
On Bookings made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for booking confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival.
On Bookings made 10 to 20 Days or more before arrival:-
- 30% to be paid for booking confirmation.
- 70% to be paid on arrival
On Bookings made 7 Days or more before arrival:-
- 50% to be paid for Booking Confirmation.
- 50% to be paid on arrival.
On Cancellation made 21 Days or more before arrival:-
- 15% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 10 to 20 Days before arrival:-
- 50% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 7 Days before arrival:-
- 80% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.
On Cancellation made 24 – 48 hours before arrival:-
- 100% of the total package cost to be charged as a penalty.